Welcome to Blizzard Pack Reborn,
BPR is a beginner - advanced semi-realistic wolf roleplay where the main rules is respect and loyalty. This site maintains stress and drama free roleplaying throughout the day. Anyone is welcome to join and if help is wanted it is quickly given by the helpful staff. Blizzard Pack Reborn is located in the depths of Alaska where humans are rarely found. There is no set plot, but everyone can make up their own for their characters if they wish.
The community here is always friendly and fun so don't be shy to PM anyone are jump into a rp thread. The site was meant to be used for fun, so come and enjoy yourself!
Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Canine Sites The Realm! _blank CLASH! semi-realistic wolf & equine RPG The Luminaries Pack The Fate of Five RPG-D Civilized Savagery Dragon Ryder
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Weather
Sunny
The blizzard has subsided and there is a thick layer of snow covering the ground. However the sun in shining brightly and there seems to be no clouds in the sky. Perfect time for sun bathing.
Current Temperature: 75
Season: Winter
Mating? Yes
Birthing? No

Joining application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joining application

Post by Snow on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:55 pm

This is where if you haven't joined from Wolfquest and are from outside of there and found us somehow, this is where you come to join!

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Rank wanted:[/b]
[b](If HP)RP example[/b]
[b]Scars/Markings:[/b]
[b]Activity level (out of 10):[/b]
[b]Current Packs:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Fill out this form if you wish to join the pack. We have permission to both decline and accept your request.


Last edited by Snow on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Night on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Username: kelsie
Character name: Night
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf
Appearance: Large dark black wolf with dark blue eyes.
Personality: Good at being a leader, respectful, easily annoyed by younger wolves, strong-hearted, wise, and deceiving to who he wishes.
Rank wanted: Beta
(If HP)RP example: "Night slowly walked through the forest, every paw-step making barely any noise. He was known for his quietness and sleath, and also his wicked mind and brutal fighting skills. As he walked, his blue eyes scanned the area. Green, lots of green. Green was his favorite color because it showed nature. He smiled at the color, and continued walking. What a better day then seeing your favorite color on a peaceful walk? He couldn't think of one."
Scars/Markings: None
Activity level (out of 10): Very active.
Current Packs: None, this is my first character.
Other: Okay, I'm good with Beta. ^^ && I'll change my name, sure. && The roleplay sample is kind of short for my taste, but I'm kind of busy. Tell me if I need to add more.


Last edited by kelsie on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Night

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:57 pm

kelsie wrote:Username: kelsie
Character name: Night
Gender: Male
Species: Wolf
Appearance: Large dark black wolf with dark blue eyes.
Personality: Good at being a leader, respectful, easily annoyed by younger wolves, strong-hearted, wise, and deceiving to who he wishes.
Rank wanted: Alpha Male, Snow's mate.
(If HP)RP example Sorrel, sweetheart, you know how I roleplay. I wont fill this out for now, but if you need it, I'll do it.
Scars/Markings: None
Activity level (out of 10): Very active.
Current Packs: None, this is my first character.
Other: None. :3

You PMed me about Alpha male but its going to have to be Beta XD Also your gonna have to change your name to Night if this is going to be your character (I can do that for you) and a RP example is required due to that no one knows you ^^ It would also be nice if you could be more descriptive about your wolf as well.

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Night on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 am

I edited my post. ^^
avatar
Night

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:09 am

Night wrote:I edited my post. ^^

That is good enough ^^ But before you can really rp you need to create a character bio XD You can do that later if you want. Also once you begin to roleplay, you can either have the pack already know you, or have everyone meet your character for the first time, as if he is a lone wolf. Also feel free to make a avvie and siggie knowing how good you are at that XD

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Night on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:10 am

Okay, I have two questions. 1. Where is this bio I must fill out? 2. Is Beta a High Position?
avatar
Night

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:14 am

Click on the board where it says Character Biographies and it gives you the form to post and whatnot. And yes it is ^^ Alpha, Beta, and Delta are High Positions ^^ I'm going to post some wolf behaviors soon so you can see which wolf behaviours are used more ^^ Also wolf terms are provided to help you become more advanced. Its located in the Help subboard.

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Night on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:16 am

Okay. I'll fill out a bio real quick.
avatar
Night

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:18 am

Alright. You can make it more advanced when you have time ^^

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Pitch on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:47 am

Username: Pitch
Character name: Pitch
Gender: Male
Species: Mexican Wolf, they are gorgeous :DD
Appearance: Pitch is....Well, colorful? A thick coat of light tan and dark brown warming him during the cold, and shedding thinner in the beating sun of the summer days. But if you're close enough, you can spot the black on his black, with the dark brown showing through the patch. And although he is mostly the darker brown on the top half of his body, the fur on his belly, legs and muzzle is a light tan.

Pitch is also quite a big brute, maybe even slightly bigger than the normal male. But with the power in his limbs and body, comes the lack of silence in his muscles. He much prefers to charge quickly then to creep up quietly.

Ah! I almost forgot his eyes. His eyes are simple, just a dark and light hazel blended together to create his majestic orbs.
Personality:
Pitch is a very....Serious male. He doesn't have much humor, although he will tease on occasions. He prefers to keep more quiet and doesn't go chatting with other wolves much. In result, he is very attentive and might catch every word whispered into another ear of a wolf.

This black he-wolf isn't one to care about the thought of another ether, dismissing any insult or jab....Unless it's pointed at someone close to him. He's quite protective and would do a lot for his family or a friend close to him, springing to action with his piercing glare and calm threats. Which would probably make him seem scarier, his calmness. He prefers not to let his temper slip away from his paws.

Rank wanted: (Alpha Male~ XD) Anything you want :DD
(If HP)RP example
The strong 'thump thump' of his paws, dropping again and again against the ground as he walked. His head was held high, for he was not hiding from anything, or stalking meat. He was simply on a walk, enjoying the breeze that ruffled his neck fur and the soft dirt and mud under his pads. His nose twitched slightly, stopping his movements as his paws fell in next to each other.....There! A hare darted across his path and he gave chase, tongue rolling out of his maw as he pounded closer to the nervous animal.

He raced...Closer and closer to the hopping prey, until...Snap! His heavy front limbs slammed down on the squealing thing, ivory enamels clamping down on the fluffy neck and feeling the rush of sweet crimson liquid seeping into his mouth. The hare went limp in his grasp as he stood, pleased with his catch as he trotted back towards where his pack was. (Hope thats long enough D: Couldn't think of anything else right this moment.)
Scars/Markings: Hm.....A scar that run down his back left leg.
Activity level (out of 10): Eh, about 6-8/10, it depends.
Current Packs: None, first wolf :3
Other: Ello Sorrel Very Happy
avatar
Pitch

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-12-16
Age : 17
Location : Chasing a Rabbit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Magickitteh on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:18 am

Username: Magickitteh
Character name: Sweet
Gender: Female
Species: Wolf
Appearance: A dusty grey wolf with green eyes. Her pelt has a soft luster to it, and her eyes are dull and plain. She has a strong build, with long legs and skinny muscles;the build of a runner. Her tail is short, yet not like a stub.
Personality: Shy, quiet, but ferocious in battle. She doesn't make friends easily, then again, she isn't mean. You have to get to know her first, and that isn't easy. She's very secretive and quiet.
Rank wanted: Gamma Female
(If HP)RP example Sweet glanced across the horizon. Her secret perch brought calmness as she glanced over the cliff. The sun was setting. Her eyes quickly adjusted to the orange light, as she listened to the wind. It was calming down- like a kit going to bed. She shook her fur as a cold draft pierced through it. It was the equinox. 12 hours of night.
Scars/Markings: White tail and a white stripe down her chest. Her ears are slightly tipped to the side, covered with white.
Activity level (out of 10): 7
Current Packs: Sad I currently don't have one.
Other: lol, it's Magic from Warrior Cats RPG. I don't RP wolves a lot, so... I'm a little rusty on wolf facts.

(edited. don't have a lot of time.)


Last edited by Magickitteh on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more advanced needed.)
avatar
Magickitteh

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:26 pm

Pitch wrote:Username: Pitch
Character name: Pitch
Gender: Male
Species: Mexican Wolf, they are gorgeous :DD
Appearance: Pitch is....Well, colorful? A thick coat of light tan and dark brown warming him during the cold, and shedding thinner in the beating sun of the summer days. But if you're close enough, you can spot the black on his black, with the dark brown showing through the patch. And although he is mostly the darker brown on the top half of his body, the fur on his belly, legs and muzzle is a light tan.

Pitch is also quite a big brute, maybe even slightly bigger than the normal male. But with the power in his limbs and body, comes the lack of silence in his muscles. He much prefers to charge quickly then to creep up quietly.

Ah! I almost forgot his eyes. His eyes are simple, just a dark and light hazel blended together to create his majestic orbs.
Personality:
Pitch is a very....Serious male. He doesn't have much humor, although he will tease on occasions. He prefers to keep more quiet and doesn't go chatting with other wolves much. In result, he is very attentive and might catch every word whispered into another ear of a wolf.

This black he-wolf isn't one to care about the thought of another ether, dismissing any insult or jab....Unless it's pointed at someone close to him. He's quite protective and would do a lot for his family or a friend close to him, springing to action with his piercing glare and calm threats. Which would probably make him seem scarier, his calmness. He prefers not to let his temper slip away from his paws.

Rank wanted: (Alpha Male~ XD) Anything you want :DD
(If HP)RP example
The strong 'thump thump' of his paws, dropping again and again against the ground as he walked. His head was held high, for he was not hiding from anything, or stalking meat. He was simply on a walk, enjoying the breeze that ruffled his neck fur and the soft dirt and mud under his pads. His nose twitched slightly, stopping his movements as his paws fell in next to each other.....There! A hare darted across his path and he gave chase, tongue rolling out of his maw as he pounded closer to the nervous animal.

He raced...Closer and closer to the hopping prey, until...Snap! His heavy front limbs slammed down on the squealing thing, ivory enamels clamping down on the fluffy neck and feeling the rush of sweet crimson liquid seeping into his mouth. The hare went limp in his grasp as he stood, pleased with his catch as he trotted back towards where his pack was. (Hope thats long enough D: Couldn't think of anything else right this moment.)
Scars/Markings: Hm.....A scar that run down his back left leg.
Activity level (out of 10): Eh, about 6-8/10, it depends.
Current Packs: None, first wolf :3
Other: Ello Sorrel Very Happy

Very good application. You are accepted and your rank will be Soldier and you may work your way up the ranks the more you rp. Now please go the Character Biography board and make a Biography for your wolf. Once that is done feel free to start roleplaying, when you start you can either have your wolf found as a loner, or say that your wolf is already in the pack.


__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Magickitteh wrote:Username: Magickitteh
Character name: Sweet
Gender: Female
Species: Wolf
Appearance: A dusty grey wolf with green eyes.
Personality: Shy, quiet, but feriocious in battle.
Rank wanted: Gamma Female
(If HP)RP example Sweet glanced across the horizon. Her secret perch brought calmness as she glanced over the cliff. The sun was setting. Her eyes quickly adjusted to the orange light
Scars/Markings: White tail and a white stripe down her chest.
Activity level (out of 10): 7
Current Packs: Sad I currently don't have one.
Other: lol, it's Magic from Warrior Cats RPG. I don't RP wolves a lot, so... I'm a little rusty on wolf facts.

Hey Magic, but in order to get Gamma, this application is going to have to be more advanced, so please edit or give another rank that you would wish. Also please change your username to the name of your character, so we know who plays who. Currently denied.

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Magickitteh on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:00 pm

I'll edit it. I was just trying to get everything in. Smile
avatar
Magickitteh

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:03 am

Alright, please tell me when you are going to finish editing it.

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by H0L0CAU57 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Username: M0RPH3U5

Character name: Holocaust :: destruction on a mass scale, generally by fire or nuclear war.

Gender: the devil himself

Species: maned wolf

Appearance: Holocaust likes to think of himself as a wildfire. his main pelt color is a rusty red-orange, tipped with a paler golden, that gives his fur a strange shimmer as she moves. his long legs, making him look somewhat like a stretched red fox, fade into a deep coal-black as they approach his paws. in addition, his nose is surrounded by a sheen of ashen grey, though the snout itself can be told apart by a watery shimmer. the only other black upon his body lies on his mane, a ruff of fur protruding from the back of his neck. a usual trait for his kind, it nevertheless attracts attention, perhaps because of the clots of crimson that he never troubles himself to remove. his large ears, somewhat like scoops, match his large paws and long tail, the last of which is tipped with white. the same snowy shade resides in a splotch upon his chest, barely a locket of fur. amber shimmers like a match in his eyes, lit further by the ebony slit pupil, almost catlike in appearance. his snout is long and pointed, his mouth drawn into a constant grin. the majority of his fur is matted with dried blood, testament to the many brutal fights that he has passed through. in size, he is about 105 cm to his shoulder, larger than most 90 cm grey wolves. however, he is lighter than most, but this is due to his longer legs in proportion to his body.

Personality: this maned wolf shows little to none of his emotions upon his face or in his eyes, preferring to remain a blank. then again, he isn't about to waste time on such silly things as "feelings". as can be expected from his appearance, Holocaust lists towards the side of war and brutality. his mindset is to attack first, ask questions second {or third, if he can}. in fact, he is an out-and-out cannibal, eating the bodies of all of his kills. despite his unerring preference of brains over brawn, he is extremely intelligent. cunning and sharp teeth are his tools of the trade, both honed to perfection by the many years spent living wild. if challenged {read:: annoyed}, then he will not hesitate to turn and snap at the accuser. weaklings are nothing but dirt to him, no matter their rank, and only battle prowess can truly impress the wolf. however, with females, he is slightly less intense, instead acting more open and free. he has a thing for getting high and mating, a trait that has gotten him into more than enough trouble over his three years alive.

Rank wanted: alpha male if I can, gamma male if not.

(If HP)RP example: Holocaust strode into the woods, his orange pelt accentuated by the sun's setting light. A manic smile danced over his snout; blood was upon his teeth, a red that stained his white fangs. The wolf cast barely a glance backwards as he trotted from the clearing, leaving behind his past. Some said that it was impossible, that everyone carried about their history, but he knew otherwise.

The past in question wasn't his most embarrassing moment -- no, he had killed the few witnesses of that long ago. Instead, there laid a pair of bodies, so closely intertwined that they were nearly indistinguishable when he had finished tearing and eating the flesh from their bones. Though his appetite had been sated, crimson dripping in a gruesome river from his jaws, he was far from content. He had managed to destroy the two wolves who had become his greatest antagonists over the years, though only in his mind, but he had yet to truly release the anger. No, that would be achieved upon the next she-wolf to cross his path.

He flicked his short tail almost carelessly, dislodging the gore of his mother and his younger sister from it. They had put up a fight, to be sure, but even with the arrow protruding from his leg, he had killed both easily. In fact, the younger of the two was still a pup, barely past the milking age. Once she was down, his mother had put up less and less of a fight, almost allowing him to kill her. She had called him by his name once, as she lay dying about her daughter.

"Eagle," she had whispered, "I did not raise you so."

Of course she hadn't, weak thing that she was. "I am glad that you didn't," he had replied. "I probably wouldn't have killed you if you taught me this from birth." He had leaned down then, torn out her throat with a swipe of his jaws, watched with a flat,distasteful expression on his face as she faded away.

Fools. Love was nothing in a world so harsh as this, and Holocaust was out to prove it to everyone who dared say otherwise.

Scars/Markings: as has been noted, his fur is warped by scars and blood, crisscrossing his flaming orange pelt with lines of brick red and shimmering pink. one of his most obvious factors to be recognized by is the fact that he has the bolt of an arrow protruding from his left haunch, proof of a brutal battle once with twolegs. guess who survived?

Activity level (out of 10): 8

Current Packs: none <3

Other: tis morphy from wcrpg 83
avatar
H0L0CAU57

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-12-18
Location : FRY1NG 1N H3LL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:54 pm

HOLOCAU$T wrote:
Username: M0RPH3U5

Character name: Holocaust :: destruction on a mass scale, generally by fire or nuclear war.

Gender: the devil himself

Species: maned wolf

Appearance: Holocaust likes to think of himself as a wildfire. his main pelt color is a rusty red-orange, tipped with a paler golden, that gives his fur a strange shimmer as she moves. his long legs, making him look somewhat like a stretched red fox, fade into a deep coal-black as they approach his paws. in addition, his nose is surrounded by a sheen of ashen grey, though the snout itself can be told apart by a watery shimmer. the only other black upon his body lies on his mane, a ruff of fur protruding from the back of his neck. a usual trait for his kind, it nevertheless attracts attention, perhaps because of the clots of crimson that he never troubles himself to remove. his large ears, somewhat like scoops, match his large paws and long tail, the last of which is tipped with white. the same snowy shade resides in a splotch upon his chest, barely a locket of fur. amber shimmers like a match in his eyes, lit further by the ebony slit pupil, almost catlike in appearance. his snout is long and pointed, his mouth drawn into a constant grin. the majority of his fur is matted with dried blood, testament to the many brutal fights that he has passed through. in size, he is about 105 cm to his shoulder, larger than most 90 cm grey wolves. however, he is lighter than most, but this is due to his longer legs in proportion to his body.

Personality: this maned wolf shows little to none of his emotions upon his face or in his eyes, preferring to remain a blank. then again, he isn't about to waste time on such silly things as "feelings". as can be expected from his appearance, Holocaust lists towards the side of war and brutality. his mindset is to attack first, ask questions second {or third, if he can}. in fact, he is an out-and-out cannibal, eating the bodies of all of his kills. despite his unerring preference of brains over brawn, he is extremely intelligent. cunning and sharp teeth are his tools of the trade, both honed to perfection by the many years spent living wild. if challenged {read:: annoyed}, then he will not hesitate to turn and snap at the accuser. weaklings are nothing but dirt to him, no matter their rank, and only battle prowess can truly impress the wolf. however, with females, he is slightly less intense, instead acting more open and free. he has a thing for getting high and mating, a trait that has gotten him into more than enough trouble over his three years alive.

Rank wanted: alpha male if I can, gamma male if not.

(If HP)RP example: Holocaust strode into the woods, his orange pelt accentuated by the sun's setting light. A manic smile danced over his snout; blood was upon his teeth, a red that stained his white fangs. The wolf cast barely a glance backwards as he trotted from the clearing, leaving behind his past. Some said that it was impossible, that everyone carried about their history, but he knew otherwise.

The past in question wasn't his most embarrassing moment -- no, he had killed the few witnesses of that long ago. Instead, there laid a pair of bodies, so closely intertwined that they were nearly indistinguishable when he had finished tearing and eating the flesh from their bones. Though his appetite had been sated, crimson dripping in a gruesome river from his jaws, he was far from content. He had managed to destroy the two wolves who had become his greatest antagonists over the years, though only in his mind, but he had yet to truly release the anger. No, that would be achieved upon the next she-wolf to cross his path.

He flicked his short tail almost carelessly, dislodging the gore of his mother and his younger sister from it. They had put up a fight, to be sure, but even with the arrow protruding from his leg, he had killed both easily. In fact, the younger of the two was still a pup, barely past the milking age. Once she was down, his mother had put up less and less of a fight, almost allowing him to kill her. She had called him by his name once, as she lay dying about her daughter.

"Eagle," she had whispered, "I did not raise you so."

Of course she hadn't, weak thing that she was. "I am glad that you didn't," he had replied. "I probably wouldn't have killed you if you taught me this from birth." He had leaned down then, torn out her throat with a swipe of his jaws, watched with a flat,distasteful expression on his face as she faded away.

Fools. Love was nothing in a world so harsh as this, and Holocaust was out to prove it to everyone who dared say otherwise.

Scars/Markings: as has been noted, his fur is warped by scars and blood, crisscrossing his flaming orange pelt with lines of brick red and shimmering pink. one of his most obvious factors to be recognized by is the fact that he has the bolt of an arrow protruding from his left haunch, proof of a brutal battle once with twolegs. guess who survived?

Activity level (out of 10): 8

Current Packs: none <3

Other: tis morphy from wcrpg 83

Morphy! <3 You are accepted for Gamma male, but if the person who wanted to apply for Alpha male doesn't come and post and be accepted, then you might get that rank ^^ You may now make a Biography for your character and you may start roleplaying. You can either roleplay your character as being discovered or already in the pack ^^

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by H0L0CAU57 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:55 pm

okey dokey 83 thought I'd ask! I did see the person from before, but they were told to begin as a soldier, so~

__________________________________________________


C A N ' T ` B R E A K ` M E ` D O W N

B U R Y ` M E ` B U R Y ` M E
avatar
H0L0CAU57

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-12-18
Location : FRY1NG 1N H3LL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Its actually the user called Blaze, this is because this used to be a wetpaint site and Blaze was the original mate of Snow so yeah XD It would be kinda awkward if he joined and he wasn't alpha, but we will see.

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Endless Labyrinth on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:08 am

Username: Endless Labyrinth

Character name: Scarlet

Gender: Female

Species: Eurasian wolf

Appearance: Thick fur with mixed colors of brown, tan and black. Eyes are emerald green

Personality:Scarlet is Bold, proud and aloof, and possess's the quiet dignity and notable self confidence of a true wolf

Rank wanted: A Lead Soldier or someone who helps train new wolves or wolf pups learning to be a soldier.

(If HP)RP example:(This isn't true its just something sad I made up)
Scarlet ran through the forest at full speed breathing in the nice warm scent of the prey rich forest. Her mate ran behind her, his paws thumping softly on the warm ground. "Catch me if you can!" she barked, She picked up her pace feeling the wind in her fur. Her paws itching to take her even faster. Then suddenly she felt claws grab onto her back and she tumbled rolling clumsily. "Caught you." Scarlet's mate barked smiling. They stood up and shook their fur then froze not wanting to move for they had heard what sounded like thunder. With both their ears perked up they stared as a flock of birds flew in the opposite direction of the thunder. Scarlet's mate suggested to go and see where the thunder came from, but she denied his request, she just wanted to go the other way and ignore the noise. Scarlet's mate barked playfully then vanished from her emerald green eyes, He nuzzled her before he turned around and breathed in the smells of the forest then he took off. Scarlet felt nervous so she followed him secretly. She took every step he took, she followed him as if she were stalking her pray. About 2 minutes into following her mate, they both froze in fear. They saw a creature walking two legs down on it's knees looking over a dead wolf. Scarlet's mate dropped into a crouch and stalked toward the human while Scarlet fearfully crouched down into the tall grass to where she couldn't see anything. Her mate stopped in his steps growling and shifting his shoulders getting ready to pounce. The human examining the dead wolf over heard the growling and reached for his gun pointing it at the growling wolf. Just as the human pointed his gun at Scarlet's mate, he launched himself at the human. Then suddenly a noise rang through Scarlet's ear, it was thunder. In fear Scarlet slowly lifted her body off the ground only to see her mate lying lifelessly on the ground. Worried for her life Scarlet took off running to where she had first come from. Later that night Scarlet howled at the moon begging to see her mate, but the moon never replied. And now every night you hear a long howl piercing through the still night air, you know it's a lonely wolf calling to her true love to return home....

Scars/Markings: 4 claw marks going vertically down my left hip, the scars are hardly visible.

Activity level (out of 10): 8

Current Packs: None
avatar
Endless Labyrinth

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Joining

Post by Blaze201 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:51 am

Username: Blaze201
Character name: Blaze
Gender: Male
Species: Arctic wolf
Appearance:Long shaggy grey-ish white fur with a black patch of fur covering my lower back leading almost halfway down my tail. Very dark blue eyes resembling the color black
Rank wanted: Alpha
(If HP)RP example: The male wolf pads into the terra, his pale white durma moving over the stiff muscles underneath. His long pillars move back and forth in a rhythmic motion pushing him forward. The blue tinges on the sleek pelt shine in the bright moonlight as he pads through the forest, silent and undisturbed. The males orbs are erect as he listens for sounds of his pack members or prey. The shining deep blue optics scan through the trees as the soft breeze shifts through his pelt. He raises his dome into the sky and opens his maw a little to let the sweet tastes of the night rush into his mug. He lashes his tassel as he is suddenly disturbed by a twig snapping. He turns his block to send the flaming luminaries onto a coyote. He snarls once, the sound starting at the pit of his stomach to fly up his throat and burst out his snout. It races away, clearly afraid of the wolf. The male sighs, now missing the peaceful moment he had just felt. He pads on, the long stakes moving quickly as he goes into a trot, the foundations making silent noises against the rocky and leafy ground. He breaks into a run, the long stilts gaining much ground as he digs his talons so he moves even faster through the trees. He leaps over bushes, the tops of them scraping his underbelly. He slows as he nears his hollow log. He leaps into the log. Then lies down in it and slowly falls into a deep sleep, once again enjoying the peaceful night
Personality: I am hard minded and keep my focus. I like the company of others but do not require it. I am a nice and simple wolf but I can and will be aggressive when I need to be. I may not make friends easily but when I do, the friendship lasts forever and is not easily torn apart. I am extremely protective of my pack, mate, family and friends I will risk my own life to keep them safe.
Scars/Markings: One long claw marking on my chest, completely covered by my fur.
Activity level (out of 10): weekdays about a 7-8 and weekend 8-9
Current Packs: None Blizzard Pack Only
avatar
Blaze201

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-12-28
Age : 20
Location : Sitting in the rain...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Endless Labyrinth wrote:Username: Endless Labyrinth

Character name: Scarlet

Gender: Female

Species: Eurasian wolf

Appearance: Thick fur with mixed colors of brown, tan and black. Eyes are emerald green

Personality:Scarlet is Bold, proud and aloof, and possess's the quiet dignity and notable self confidence of a true wolf

Rank wanted: A Lead Soldier or someone who helps train new wolves or wolf pups learning to be a soldier.

(If HP)RP example:(This isn't true its just something sad I made up)
Scarlet ran through the forest at full speed breathing in the nice warm scent of the prey rich forest. Her mate ran behind her, his paws thumping softly on the warm ground. "Catch me if you can!" she barked, She picked up her pace feeling the wind in her fur. Her paws itching to take her even faster. Then suddenly she felt claws grab onto her back and she tumbled rolling clumsily. "Caught you." Scarlet's mate barked smiling. They stood up and shook their fur then froze not wanting to move for they had heard what sounded like thunder. With both their ears perked up they stared as a flock of birds flew in the opposite direction of the thunder. Scarlet's mate suggested to go and see where the thunder came from, but she denied his request, she just wanted to go the other way and ignore the noise. Scarlet's mate barked playfully then vanished from her emerald green eyes, He nuzzled her before he turned around and breathed in the smells of the forest then he took off. Scarlet felt nervous so she followed him secretly. She took every step he took, she followed him as if she were stalking her pray. About 2 minutes into following her mate, they both froze in fear. They saw a creature walking two legs down on it's knees looking over a dead wolf. Scarlet's mate dropped into a crouch and stalked toward the human while Scarlet fearfully crouched down into the tall grass to where she couldn't see anything. Her mate stopped in his steps growling and shifting his shoulders getting ready to pounce. The human examining the dead wolf over heard the growling and reached for his gun pointing it at the growling wolf. Just as the human pointed his gun at Scarlet's mate, he launched himself at the human. Then suddenly a noise rang through Scarlet's ear, it was thunder. In fear Scarlet slowly lifted her body off the ground only to see her mate lying lifelessly on the ground. Worried for her life Scarlet took off running to where she had first come from. Later that night Scarlet howled at the moon begging to see her mate, but the moon never replied. And now every night you hear a long howl piercing through the still night air, you know it's a lonely wolf calling to her true love to return home....

Scars/Markings: 4 claw marks going vertically down my left hip, the scars are hardly visible.

Activity level (out of 10): 8

Current Packs: None

Accepted as a Lead Soldier as the current one we have is inactive. However you may work alongside him if you wish ^^

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Blaze201 wrote:Username: Blaze201
Character name: Blaze
Gender: Male
Species: Arctic wolf
Appearance:Long shaggy grey-ish white fur with a black patch of fur covering my lower back leading almost halfway down my tail. Very dark blue eyes resembling the color black
Rank wanted: Alpha
(If HP)RP example: The male wolf pads into the terra, his pale white durma moving over the stiff muscles underneath. His long pillars move back and forth in a rhythmic motion pushing him forward. The blue tinges on the sleek pelt shine in the bright moonlight as he pads through the forest, silent and undisturbed. The males orbs are erect as he listens for sounds of his pack members or prey. The shining deep blue optics scan through the trees as the soft breeze shifts through his pelt. He raises his dome into the sky and opens his maw a little to let the sweet tastes of the night rush into his mug. He lashes his tassel as he is suddenly disturbed by a twig snapping. He turns his block to send the flaming luminaries onto a coyote. He snarls once, the sound starting at the pit of his stomach to fly up his throat and burst out his snout. It races away, clearly afraid of the wolf. The male sighs, now missing the peaceful moment he had just felt. He pads on, the long stakes moving quickly as he goes into a trot, the foundations making silent noises against the rocky and leafy ground. He breaks into a run, the long stilts gaining much ground as he digs his talons so he moves even faster through the trees. He leaps over bushes, the tops of them scraping his underbelly. He slows as he nears his hollow log. He leaps into the log. Then lies down in it and slowly falls into a deep sleep, once again enjoying the peaceful night
Personality: I am hard minded and keep my focus. I like the company of others but do not require it. I am a nice and simple wolf but I can and will be aggressive when I need to be. I may not make friends easily but when I do, the friendship lasts forever and is not easily torn apart. I am extremely protective of my pack, mate, family and friends I will risk my own life to keep them safe.
Scars/Markings: One long claw marking on my chest, completely covered by my fur.
Activity level (out of 10): weekdays about a 7-8 and weekend 8-9
Current Packs: None Blizzard Pack Only

You finally made it blaze xD Accepted as always <3 Make a bio and then start roleplaying! Very Happy

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Everest on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 am

Username:Everest (User for here)
[b]Character name:Everest
[b]Gender:Female
[b]Species: Arctic Wolf
[b]Appearance: A beautiful white wolf with a tint of black at the tip of her tail. Everest has ice blue eyes, her ears stand straight. Her nose is pure black as well.
[b]Personality: A tempure mental wolf with patience, loyalty, and trustworthy. Will do anything to protect pack.
[b]Rank wanted:

[b](If HP)RP example:-The female trots along the river, her reflection follows. Her breath always in front of her in a white fog. her paws touch the soft coated snowy ground, her paw prints right behind her at all times. She stops to watch over her surroundings, her ears listen to the soft wind blowing West. She trots once more toward maybe her new home.
[b]Scars/Markings:a White tint of black on my tail.
[b]Activity level (out of 10):8
[b]Current Packs:None
[b]Other:I have been in all of Snow's packs. She knows me and ALL my history.
avatar
Everest

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Everest wrote:Username:Everest (User for here)
[b]Character name:Everest
[b]Gender:Female
[b]Species: Arctic Wolf
[b]Appearance: A beautiful white wolf with a tint of black at the tip of her tail. Everest has ice blue eyes, her ears stand straight. Her nose is pure black as well.
[b]Personality: A tempure mental wolf with patience, loyalty, and trustworthy. Will do anything to protect pack.
[b]Rank wanted:

[b](If HP)RP example:-The female trots along the river, her reflection follows. Her breath always in front of her in a white fog. her paws touch the soft coated snowy ground, her paw prints right behind her at all times. She stops to watch over her surroundings, her ears listen to the soft wind blowing West. She trots once more toward maybe her new home.
[b]Scars/Markings:a White tint of black on my tail.
[b]Activity level (out of 10):8
[b]Current Packs:None
[b]Other:I have been in all of Snow's packs. She knows me and ALL my history.

Hello Everest ^^ Please specify wish rank you would like to acquire

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum