Welcome to Blizzard Pack Reborn,
BPR is a beginner - advanced semi-realistic wolf roleplay where the main rules is respect and loyalty. This site maintains stress and drama free roleplaying throughout the day. Anyone is welcome to join and if help is wanted it is quickly given by the helpful staff. Blizzard Pack Reborn is located in the depths of Alaska where humans are rarely found. There is no set plot, but everyone can make up their own for their characters if they wish.
The community here is always friendly and fun so don't be shy to PM anyone are jump into a rp thread. The site was meant to be used for fun, so come and enjoy yourself!
Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Canine Sites The Realm! _blank CLASH! semi-realistic wolf & equine RPG The Luminaries Pack The Fate of Five RPG-D Civilized Savagery Dragon Ryder
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Weather
Sunny
The blizzard has subsided and there is a thick layer of snow covering the ground. However the sun in shining brightly and there seems to be no clouds in the sky. Perfect time for sun bathing.
Current Temperature: 75
Season: Winter
Mating? Yes
Birthing? No

Joining application

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Balto on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:09 pm



Username:Balto
Character
name:Balto

Gender:Male
Species:Eastern
Wolf

Appearance:(Above)
Personality:Stubbron,
Strong-willed, Brave, Compassionate, and Fair to all of his kind. Balto will
have is soft moments and hard ones. But he doesn't hold a grudge to anyone. He
can easily be angered but it won't show unless you bring him to that point. Very
respectful to hiss peers and the higher authority

Rank
wanted:Soldier

(If HP)RP example

Scars/Markings:He has a long permanent scar that stretched
from his muzzle to his neck. There is a mark of a crescent moon under his right
hind paw but he is unaware of that.

Activity level (out of
10): 7

Current
Packs:

Other:
avatar
Balto

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Balto wrote:

Username:Balto
Character
name:Balto

Gender:Male
Species:Eastern
Wolf

Appearance:(Above)
Personality:Stubbron,
Strong-willed, Brave, Compassionate, and Fair to all of his kind. Balto will
have is soft moments and hard ones. But he doesn't hold a grudge to anyone. He
can easily be angered but it won't show unless you bring him to that point. Very
respectful to hiss peers and the higher authority

Rank
wanted:Soldier

(If HP)RP example

Scars/Markings:He has a long permanent scar that stretched
from his muzzle to his neck. There is a mark of a crescent moon under his right
hind paw but he is unaware of that.

Activity level (out of
10): 7

Current
Packs:

Other:

Welcome to pack balto ^^ I'll add you to the ranks. Feel free to start roleplaying now! Very Happy

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Balto on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Smile Thank you!
avatar
Balto

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:14 pm

No problem ^^

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Joining the pack

Post by Luckyspirit on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Username: Luckyspirit
Character name: Sage
Gender: Male
Species: Eastern Timber Wolf
Appearance: Sage is a pure black male Timber Wolf he has a strong build and piercing icy blue eyes. He is about 32 inches and weighs roughly 110 pounds. Sage is also very fast and has a very shady look to him he seems to blend in with anything black or shadowed.
Personality: Sage is a very outgoing wolf he loves making friends and meeting new people, yet he is protective of his friends family and pack. Sage is very focus at times but knows when to calm down and have fun with his pack members. He is happy-go-lucky and hates to say no especially to children. Sage also loves to train so he can protect his pack. He wants this because his family had been killed be a attack pack leaving him and his younger sister alone in the wreckage now older Sage vowed to protect his pack no matter what is in his way. Sage also can be hot tempered sometimes and has his moments he wants to be alone but no matter what his determination to protect his pack and friends will always be a burning passion in him.

Rank wanted: Lead Soldier
RP example:
On a dark cold stormy night, a muscular male wolf wanders the forest, with his ears perked up he listens carefully to the sound of clashing thunder and with his orbs he stares blankly into the deep sky watching as lighting flashes violently through it. As the male continues to trot around the dense forest the rain caresses his fur, damping it, making him uncomfortable, so he begins his search for a shelter. As the storm battered on the male came across a open tree trunk, which was just big enough for him to take refuge in and drift off into sleep for the night. As the sun rose the male opened his eyes slowly and lifted his head. The male gave a big yawn and stood to stretch. He stood in the small den for a while as he viewed his surrounding, there were leaves covering the ground and rain slowly dripped off trees on to the soaked terra. The male quietly listened to the sound of birds tweeting obnoxiously. Seeing it was safe enough the male walked calmly out of the den. The male sat down enjoying the peace and quiet until he was interrupted by two squirrels chasing each other up a tree. The site of the squirrels made the male hungry, he sat up and lifted his maw up attempting to catch a smell of an easy meal. It wasn't long before he smelled a hare near by, the male wolf slowly followed the scent of the hare. When he got close he crouched down, his frame barely touching the ground, he watched the hare twisted its ears listening to its surroundings and sniff the air. The male wolf got ready to launch at the hare. When the hare lest expected it, the male wolf pounced at it, catching it by surprise the male wolf clamped down on the hares fragile neck snapping it instantly from the pressure of his jaws. After the hare was killed the male wolf began to feast on his small meal until he heard the growling of a wolf from his left flank. The male looked up and bared his blood stained fangs at the stranger and began to growl viciously.
Scars/Markings: One a slightly white spot on the side of his tail not big but not small
Activity level (out of 10): Ninish ten depending if i have a bunch of school stuff
Current Packs: None,first character I have actually joined a pack with.
Other: Hey Blaze! Very Happy and if you need anymore information message my chatango username at the top of the message :3
avatar
Luckyspirit

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-12-28
Age : 20
Location : Blizzard Pack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Luckyspirit wrote:Username: Luckyspirit
Character name: Sage
Gender: Male
Species: Eastern Timber Wolf
Appearance: Sage is a pure black male Timber Wolf he has a strong build and piercing icy blue eyes. He is about 32 inches and weighs roughly 110 pounds. Sage is also very fast and has a very shady look to him he seems to blend in with anything black or shadowed.
Personality: Sage is a very outgoing wolf he loves making friends and meeting new people, yet he is protective of his friends family and pack. Sage is very focus at times but knows when to calm down and have fun with his pack members. He is happy-go-lucky and hates to say no especially to children. Sage also loves to train so he can protect his pack. He wants this because his family had been killed be a attack pack leaving him and his younger sister alone in the wreckage now older Sage vowed to protect his pack no matter what is in his way. Sage also can be hot tempered sometimes and has his moments he wants to be alone but no matter what his determination to protect his pack and friends will always be a burning passion in him.

Rank wanted: Lead Soldier
RP example:
On a dark cold stormy night, a muscular male wolf wanders the forest, with his ears perked up he listens carefully to the sound of clashing thunder and with his orbs he stares blankly into the deep sky watching as lighting flashes violently through it. As the male continues to trot around the dense forest the rain caresses his fur, damping it, making him uncomfortable, so he begins his search for a shelter. As the storm battered on the male came across a open tree trunk, which was just big enough for him to take refuge in and drift off into sleep for the night. As the sun rose the male opened his eyes slowly and lifted his head. The male gave a big yawn and stood to stretch. He stood in the small den for a while as he viewed his surrounding, there were leaves covering the ground and rain slowly dripped off trees on to the soaked terra. The male quietly listened to the sound of birds tweeting obnoxiously. Seeing it was safe enough the male walked calmly out of the den. The male sat down enjoying the peace and quiet until he was interrupted by two squirrels chasing each other up a tree. The site of the squirrels made the male hungry, he sat up and lifted his maw up attempting to catch a smell of an easy meal. It wasn't long before he smelled a hare near by, the male wolf slowly followed the scent of the hare. When he got close he crouched down, his frame barely touching the ground, he watched the hare twisted its ears listening to its surroundings and sniff the air. The male wolf got ready to launch at the hare. When the hare lest expected it, the male wolf pounced at it, catching it by surprise the male wolf clamped down on the hares fragile neck snapping it instantly from the pressure of his jaws. After the hare was killed the male wolf began to feast on his small meal until he heard the growling of a wolf from his left flank. The male looked up and bared his blood stained fangs at the stranger and began to growl viciously.
Scars/Markings: One a slightly white spot on the side of his tail not big but not small
Activity level (out of 10): Ninish ten depending if i have a bunch of school stuff
Current Packs: None,first character I have actually joined a pack with.
Other: Hey Blaze! Very Happy and if you need anymore information message my chatango username at the top of the message :3

Accepted, but the rank you require has already been filled. If you want Gamma male is open if you wish to take that rank ^^

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by BooEllece02 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Username: BooEllece02

Character name: Boo

Gender: Female

Species: Black Timber Wolf

Appearance: Blackish Brownish coat with a creamy White color. "Small" for a wolf, Dark Green eyes, muscular but slim. Pointed ears.

Personality:
Boo is a very kind wolf. She treats others the way she would like to
be treated. She is not afraid to stand up to others and does not
tolerate rudeness. She is a quick learner, and is very understanding.
Violence is the last thing she will use in a bad situation. But if it
comes down to it, she will do anything to protect the wolves she loves.

Rank wanted: Still deciding

RP example: (Role-play is a little rusty)
-Its
amazing how much time flys by. Just two years ago had Boo gone from a
lonely, abusive life to happiest wolf she had ever been. It seems now
she's starting the cycle again. Through thick and thin had Boo been
with Snow. Snow helped her open her eyes to see the world, helped her
see what type of wolves there are, the happiness behind sadness.
Without her, Boo's life could well still be a giant mess. Snow had
given her everything she could wish for, she had kept her alive, and
showed her what life was really like. With the warm sun beating down on
her, she dragged her creamy White paws through the snow, leaving behind
a trail from where she had come. Wherever that was. Word of Blizzard
Pack Reborn becoming a family again had reached Boo, and since she heard
this news, a small warm smile had not broken from her face. She was
coming home again, with many different faces, and personalities greeting
her with it. The scent of the pack had reached her nose, and the
dragging of her paws turned to a slow gallop, she was bounding up and
down over the snow with that smile still stuck on her face. "I'm home," She thought. "I'm home again."


Scars/Markings:
Every now and then you will find a scar or marking on her body. She
has a small one on her nose, and a slightly hidden one on the right side of her neck.

Activity level: Poor. Working on it

Current Packs: Lone wolf

Other: Boo learns from doing and watching, her eyesight is very poor and her hunting abilities top notch.

__________________________________________________


Feel free to chat me on Chatango!
BooEllece02
avatar
BooEllece02

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-01-25
Location : Traveling outside the Boreal Forest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Snow on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:31 pm

BooEllece02 wrote:Username: BooEllece02

Character name: Boo

Gender: Female

Species: Black Timber Wolf

Appearance: Blackish Brownish coat with a creamy White color. "Small" for a wolf, Dark Green eyes, muscular but slim. Pointed ears.

Personality:
Boo is a very kind wolf. She treats others the way she would like to
be treated. She is not afraid to stand up to others and does not
tolerate rudeness. She is a quick learner, and is very understanding.
Violence is the last thing she will use in a bad situation. But if it
comes down to it, she will do anything to protect the wolves she loves.

Rank wanted: Still deciding

RP example: (Role-play is a little rusty)
-Its
amazing how much time flys by. Just two years ago had Boo gone from a
lonely, abusive life to happiest wolf she had ever been. It seems now
she's starting the cycle again. Through thick and thin had Boo been
with Snow. Snow helped her open her eyes to see the world, helped her
see what type of wolves there are, the happiness behind sadness.
Without her, Boo's life could well still be a giant mess. Snow had
given her everything she could wish for, she had kept her alive, and
showed her what life was really like. With the warm sun beating down on
her, she dragged her creamy White paws through the snow, leaving behind
a trail from where she had come. Wherever that was. Word of Blizzard
Pack Reborn becoming a family again had reached Boo, and since she heard
this news, a small warm smile had not broken from her face. She was
coming home again, with many different faces, and personalities greeting
her with it. The scent of the pack had reached her nose, and the
dragging of her paws turned to a slow gallop, she was bounding up and
down over the snow with that smile still stuck on her face. "I'm home," She thought. "I'm home again."


Scars/Markings:
Every now and then you will find a scar or marking on her body. She
has a small one on her nose, and a slightly hidden one on the right side of her neck.

Activity level: Poor. Working on it

Current Packs: Lone wolf

Other: Boo learns from doing and watching, her eyesight is very poor and her hunting abilities top notch.

Accepted but you need to decide on a rank sis ^^

__________________________________________________


avatar
Snow
Admin

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 20
Location : Sitting by a river

View user profile http://blizzardpackreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by ladyluna on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:03 pm

Username: ladyluna
character name: luna
gender: female
species: grey wolf
apperance: silver fur with grey eyes
personality: friendly and outgoing.
rank wanted: not sure
markings: flame stripes on ankles.
activity(1-10): 6 or 7
current packs: katmai natives pack
avatar
ladyluna

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-03-30
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Ale-nari on Wed May 01, 2013 9:20 am

Username: Ale-nari

Character name: Ale-nari

Gender: Female

Species: Arabian Wolf

Appearance: Short but keen, Ale-nari has a quite striking figure, with a bright hue of brown forming on her canvas, it moves it to a darker hued brown as your eyes dart about her slender figure.

Personality: Normally kind, caring, flirty but also her personality can strike a newer acquainted wolf to be rude and overly sexual (flirty).

Rank wanted: Any please

(If HP)RP example: Always true to her personality, this Arabian wolf enjoys being alone, always keeping to herself because of her haunted past. Never doubt the wonders this petite mistress will show, always pulling the right card at her hand, beating Lady Fate and fellow Sir Destiny. The wolf’s dark hued paws would touch the ground lightly, the leaves slightly crackling under the pressure Ale-nari’s weight had purposed. The forest was thick with ice and snow. Frostbitten brown leaves scattered throughout the scenery were not to be missed. “It’s Lady Fate’s hand to play this time,” Echoed Ale-nari’s soft Arabian tone as she looked out across the winter blanketed scene. By this, Ale-ari meant it was Fate’s turn to choose what would sweep across the scene, if winter would stay, or if spring would rise. Soon enough, Ale-nari was trotting across the frosty outcast of land, leaving her petite paw prints the only other thing to boast.

Scars/Markings: None too noticeable.

Activity level (out of 10): Probably an 8 if not a seven

Current Packs: None

Other: Ale-nari will always keep a keen eye as to if she will be friendly.
avatar
Ale-nari

Posts : 2
Join date : 2013-05-01
Location : Guess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Summer on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Username: Summer  

Character name: Summer  

Gender: Female

Age: 2 months


Species: 60% Tundra Wolf, 20% Grey Wolf , 20 % Arctic Wolf

Appearance: Summer is an unusual color. She is a white cream color. She has Hazel eyes, a light brown that sweeps over her forehead, and a darker brown around her muzzle.

Personality:Summer is a very energetic, fun loving pup. She is very wise, and knows her place in the pack and who she must bow down to. She is very friendly and loves to curl up to those she is talking to...once she trusts you. Despite her friendliness, she is very shy and tends to whimper and avoid direct approach.

Rank wanted:Adolescent  

(If HP)RP example: Summer trotted along the river in awe. Her old pack had made sure to never let her out the den, and she was amazed by how big this world was outside of it. The young pup stopped along the bank and whimpered, her stomach was growling and she was in desperate need of shelter. "I miss my mommy" she said and lay down, covering her muzzle with her paws. As she dozed in and out of unconsciousness, she shivered, remembering her mothers last words. "You aren't my pup! You will never be mine" her mother had said. Summer had lowered her head and waited until her mother had finished yelling. "But mommy...please. I am your pup, don't you see?" She'd begged her mom in hopes that she would remember. "No I don't, your not mine. Get away from me!" Her mother growled. Summer yelped and jumped up, making sure she wasn't being followed, her heart beating rapidly. Once she calmed down, she sighed "I wish you would've remembered mother" the young pup said before trotting away from the river. She wanted to find a new family, and this time, they would never forget who she was. 

Scars/Markings: Um, I think I said it in the apprehended already.

Activity level (out of 10): 9-10 it depends though no lower than an eight.

Current Packs: 1

Other: Am I even allowed to be a pup?


Last edited by Summer on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to add something)
avatar
Summer

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-08-15
Location : Somewhere, someplace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:41 am

Code:
Username Arrelle
Character name Arrelle 
Gender Female
Species Red Wolf
Appearance Black but if your look at her legs and underbelly they are tan with a slight red tint. She has one amber eye that and one one light green eye.
Personality She is not a wolf that is meant to be a leader and is very cautious and quick to anger.
She does have a sense of humor but when she is serious it is better to stay out of her way as she can be
snappy
Rank wanted: protector(i am open minded if you want me as something else just PM me and we can talk.)

RP example


Arrelle padded through the forest her paws thumped on the ground as each of her muscles flexed and extended rippling under her coat, she did not bother to mask her scent or quite her paw steps, she was not hunting.  The birds screeched warning to the forest creatures below as the squirrels and mice scuttled out of her way, she sniffed deeply putting her nose up to the wind taking in everything around her the damp the mice burrowing on her left, and she inhaled again to catch the whiff that she smelt, deer.  Suddenly the demeanor changed as her paws quieted and her eyes contracted ears erect picked up any sound that might come and panting ceased all together the wolf became a shadow a mere whisper the rustle that you never notice as she crept stealthily up on the deer.  Her whole body tensed the muscles in her hind legs compacted and then she pounced as she sailed through the air the deer sprung sensing the huge animal behind her and the hooves hit against the wolf’s body nocking the air out of her and disenabling her for an instant then she lunged again this time successfully and crimson covered the deer’s hindquarters the desperate deer tried to outpace the wolf as it bounded frantically across the forest floor and the wolf following, each stride bringing more power back to her as she soon overtook the deer and took one more lunge to ensure the deer’s immobility then rushed in ivory flashed the deer was dead laying with a bloody throat and bleeding hindquarters.  The wolf’s brown muzzle stained red and her coat specked and blotted with the scarlet color as her calm disposition disappeared to the savage emotions that tore the deer until she was full she, carried what she could to her den in her drunken fullness and left the rest to the crows.
Code:
Scars and markings her left ear has a notch in it and she has a barely visible scar down the bridge of her nose.
Activity level: 6/10, I will be more active on weekends will be able to leave posts on weekdays though, sometimes something will come up limiting my activity.
Current packs: this is my first RPG and i do not have any other packs.


Last edited by Arrelle on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add something)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Moonfire on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:41 am

Arrelle, nobody else has posted this year except you and me. If you're looking for a more active pack, try Stormclan, Cherished Shadows, or Breathless Insanity.

__________________________________________________


The snow is welcoming, the moon is full.
Your heart is torn, your loyalties gone
Nothing more than a play-toy, no more
Pledging your allegiance to those who ask
Without reason, you are nothing
With reason, you are a curiosity
A snowflake to look at
Messing with your mind, testing your character,
But if you have my loyalty, I will defend you...
To the end.
avatar
Moonfire

Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-10-20
Age : 18
Location : Fixing her sprain under a tree after the blizzard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Joining application

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum