Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Blizzard Pack Reborn,
BPR is a beginner - advanced semi-realistic wolf roleplay where the main rules is respect and loyalty. This site maintains stress and drama free roleplaying throughout the day. Anyone is welcome to join and if help is wanted it is quickly given by the helpful staff. Blizzard Pack Reborn is located in the depths of Alaska where humans are rarely found. There is no set plot, but everyone can make up their own for their characters if they wish.
The community here is always friendly and fun so don't be shy to PM anyone are jump into a rp thread. The site was meant to be used for fun, so come and enjoy yourself!
Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Canine Sites The Realm! _blank CLASH! semi-realistic wolf & equine RPG The Luminaries Pack The Fate of Five RPG-D Civilized Savagery Dragon Ryder
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Weather
Boreal Forest - Page 8 Xqi6vc
Sunny
The blizzard has subsided and there is a thick layer of snow covering the ground. However the sun in shining brightly and there seems to be no clouds in the sky. Perfect time for sun bathing.
Current Temperature: 75
Season: Winter
Mating? Yes
Birthing? No

Boreal Forest

+7
SStorm
Stone
Pitch
H0L0CAU57
Cherokee/Breezy
Nemesis
Snow
11 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Boreal Forest - Page 8 Empty Re: Boreal Forest

Post by Snow Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:29 am

That was probably the worse thing to do was talk back. A growl formed over her jaws as she lifted her skull to narrow her eyes. Whatever she said went, and wasn't to be argued against. Snow was so tempted to leap onto her paws and sink her canines into the brutes jugular, but luckily for him she wasn't that kind of murderer. But she of course wasn't going to tolerate this disrespect from him, so he was just going to have to take insults from her, and just take it unless he would want to get into a fight, which seemed eminent with them as tension began to grow. Her lips were curled to show her ivories, but that went away as she realized she was in front of a pup and made herself calm down.
Snow
Snow
Admin

https://blizzardpackreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:38 am

Nemesis saw the alphess was ticked"Im sorry". He sighs and lays down and a tear runs down his face. -I just want to be on her good side- he whines to himself and sighs looking at the ground. His black tail curling more around his paws.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:46 am

Keeping her muzzle shut the betess kept an eye on the brute seeing how he was treating her alphess she was getting irritated, her nose starting to wrinkle up in a silent snarl she lets out a low huff. Her tassel flicked slightly before laying it down across the pup and slightly on Snow's paws. Irritation was kicking in towards the brute again but she took a deep breath and looked at Snow, almost telling her silently that she was getting irritated, ready to snap at any moment. The only reason she was keeping her composure was because of the small pup who she's guessing is becoming sick from the cold. "What happened?" she asked in a low murmur, her normal voice height would have probably woken the pup up.
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

http://ragingwindspack.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by H0L0CAU57 Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:07 pm

"And what's going on here?" came the harsh drawl of Holocaust. The maned wolf trotted towards Snow, his amber eyes glinting in the light. "You pups whining again?" A grin flashed over his scarred muzzle and he sat down comfortably, ignoring the protruding arrow completely as though it wasn't even there.
H0L0CAU57
H0L0CAU57

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:10 pm

She narrowed her eyes at the brute before turning her gaze back toward the pup and her alphess who laid in front of her. Her banner flicked softly on the ground, making somewhat of a thumping noise, as if it was a heartbeat. A warm smile spread across her features at just the site of the pup in between them. "She feel through the snow into a river. I just hope she doesn't have hypothermia." Snow said quietly making sure not to talk too loudly for her voice to wake Breezy up. Her receptors then flicked in response to a harsh voice. Snow turned her cranium to look at a familiar maned wolf. It was easy to see him against the white background, which didn't help when they went hunting. Her Beta was known for being harsh, but a shoosh emitted from her maw at him. "This pup might have hypothermia" The Alphess said quietly hoping he would get the picture.

[Morhpy are you rping him as if he is already in the pack]
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:14 pm

The brute looks at snow and smiles"Is there anything I can do to help Alphess"? He asks grinning at the fae, as he wagged his tail.
He looks around at the pup. "I hope she's not sick". he thinks to himself and sighs then turns around and waits for snows reply.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitch Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:03 am

(I'm just going to act like he was part of the pack already, if thats alright with you Sorrel :3 I suck at joining groups XD)

The Mexican Wolf had been watching Nemesis' little mistake, shaking his head at the male's foolish actions towards the Betess and chuckling as he was scolded by the Alphess. He stopped himself from continuing his laugh, it wasn't his spot to laugh at the other brute. But something Snow said caught his full attention. A pup?

Pitch trotted forward to see what all the fuss was about, peering at the pup. He made no comment, just watched the pup with a mixture of sympathy and worry in his hazel eyes. Poor scrap, she must be freezing. "How long was she in the water?" The brute finally asked the Snow, his voice low and quiet. He didn't want to get to into this, just see if the little one was alright.
Pitch
Pitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:20 am

[perfectly fine with me ^^]

The medium vixen ears perked as she heard more familiar pawsteps coming toward them. She listened as the steps echoed throughout the cave, but it wasn't loud enough that it would wake someone. Her cranium went onto a swivel until she found the source of the noise, who she quickly identified him as Pitch. A small grin spread across her maw but quickly disappeared at the mention of the pup. She turned her sea blue gaze back toward the Arctic pup. "Maybe 4 minutes or less. I tried to get her out as fast as possible, but she isn't warming up, while I'm okay." The Alphess whispered and watched as her words came out as clouds of fog. She was indeed a little bit cold, but not as much as the pup must be. The temperature seemed to be dropping in the cave as the floor was stone and took a little bit to get warm.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitch Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:34 am

Pitch's eyes filled with more worry. "Maybe we should warm her with our fur.." He suggested, thinking about doing it himself. The softy in him was crying out for the cold pup, feeling awful for her. He shuffled a little bit, debating wether it was a good idea or not. Until finally, he dropped down next to the pup and snuggled next to her, chin propped on his paws as he glanced up at the others. But at the moment he didn't care if they laughed or snapped. He focused on the cold body next to him, shivering a little as he allowed his thick coat to encase some of her.
Pitch
Pitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:41 am

[Three wolves are now surrounding one pup XD]

The vixen watched as he moved toward the pup. She had to shuffle a little to make sure he had enough room. His fur wasn't as thick as hers, but it would have to do. Hypothermia was a killer in the wild and could easily take several lives in the winter. Then snow let her salmon colored muscle slide out from in between her bone crushing jaws and let it touch the adolescents fur. She of course began licking backward, which made friction, then in turn made heat course through the small body of the wolf. Her banner seemed to curl around the small group that seemed to be forming. She didn't think about anything else really except the pup that was on the verge of dieing. Please don't die, Please don't die.. Snow thought silently to herself as she continued lapping at Breezy's fur.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:33 am

Cherokee nodded to the brute who was now helping them warm the pup up, nuzzling her nose into the smaller fae's side she breathed out sending hot air into the pup's fur hoping to help a bit. 'I hope she'll be okay.' she thought to herself silently, looking at the other two with a worried look.

Shivering softly the small pup nuzzled into Snow's thick colourless pelt letting out a soft sigh, she was warming up a bit but she still felt like she was frozen. She opened her eyes slightly, waking back up. "'m c-cold.." she murmured quietly stretching slightly but not hitting the other two lupines who were surrounding her.

[I have like no muse sorry about the short posts :/]
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by H0L0CAU57 Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:26 am

{that was the plan ^^ too lazy to do an actual joining thing xD}

"He fell in the river?" came the rather amused voice of the maned wolf. "How about we do something smart, like, I don't know, bringing him to someplace warmer?" Holocaust trotted forwards, bending his head down and aiming to give the pup a quick sniff. "He's not gone yet," he declared, stepping back. "He will be soon, though." His grin seemed to grow wider at this.
H0L0CAU57
H0L0CAU57

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:42 pm

[Breezy's a girl]

Looking up at the maned wolf who had been speaking. "You're happy about this?" she seemed to snarl glaring at him. She could see them not getting along at all. Looking to the alphess she gave her a look of question. "She needs to get warm but the snow is to high to carry her to one of the dens."

She continued to shiver huddling closer to the alphess than the other two, her body shaking more violently now that she's awake again.
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by H0L0CAU57 Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:10 pm

{sorry, I just skimmed the last few pages!}

Holocaust snickered at the female. "Cherokee, right?" he barked. "No, I'm not happy, but I'm not worried either. I honestly don't give a sh*t as to what's going on." The maned wolf shrugged his slim shoulders. "She fell in the river. So? Big f*cking deal. She can dry herself off; life's notone big everyone-help-the-puppies festival."
H0L0CAU57
H0L0CAU57

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:10 pm

A demonic snarl ripped through the Alphess's maw as she quickly leaped to her paws. She raised her tail up in the air displaying her dominance. She would not tolerate this behavior, especially around a pup. It was as if the pup was her own. Snow then latched her fangs onto the nape of the Maned wolf's neck and forced him onto the ground using her body weight. Even though it took her a little bit she was able to knock him onto the ground and dig her talons softly into the red coat that covered the lupines body. She wasn't about to draw blood, but his attitude was going to have to change. "I will not tolerate any disrespect you hear me?! You either shut the f*** up, or I will rip your jugular from your body!" The vixen was obviously serious as she said this words as she adjusted her jaws around the brutes neck so she was over a artery. She then began to flex her appendages, which in turned made her talons dig deeper into flesh, drawing some blood. Her tail lashed angrily ,and high into the air as fury seemed to eminate off of her alabaster pelt.

[Remember no aiming ^^]
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Seeing the alphess jump up like that she began scooching closer to the other two lupines shivering. She looked at the maned wolf the alphess has on the ground, he didn't seem bad, just misguided.. [Im going to make her the kind of wolf to see good in everyone x3]

She snarled slightly but was cut off when Snow jumped up taking the brute to the ground with a bit of struggle, it was to be expected since he was of the larger standing wolf specie, he stood taller than herself. With a small huff she lifts her paw onto the pup's side to pull her towards the two. Moving would help the pup warm up but too much would exhaust her doing more harm than good.
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitch Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Pitch's body stiffened as the Maned wolf spat the foolish words. "How about we toss you in the river and leave you to dry off in this weather, you arrogant b****rd?" He snarled. He had to resist the urge to attack the male out of fury. But it wasn't his place, so he left it to the Alphess to punish the arrogant brute while he attempted to warm the cold pup. She was shivering even more.... "Maybe we could build a den out of snow." He joked half-heartedly and laid his muzzle back down on his paws.
Pitch
Pitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:02 pm

"Honestly that might work..." clicking her talons on the floor of the cave. "This doesn't warm easy but the snow would keep heat inside if we dug under the snow from last night's storm." she murmured looking at the thick layer of snow outside, the light reflecting into her deep yet pale oceanic orbs. "It would be better than laying on the cold hard floor of this cave."
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitch Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:37 am

Pitch jumped up and raced outside. "I'll start then." He buried his paws in the thick snow and trudged through it, shivering slightly as it clung to his coat. He began to scratch and pat, scratch and pat as he worked at making the little den. "It'll be done soon." He called out, bark echoing a little in the indent he made. Ah! His paws felt so numb and twitchy! He stopped to shake the snow from his coat, sending little snowflakes everywhere. Luckily, the snowflakes didn't melt on his coat, just stuck. He gave his paws a little rest and started again. "Almost done." He called out another report and patted more snow into the walls. It would be awful if it collapsed on the pup.

"Finished!" The little snow cave was enough for the pup and one other wolf to fit. He jumped out of the snow and into the cave, scrabbling for a moment.
Pitch
Pitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemesis Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:24 am

(Im sod tired on this posts sorry its not long)
Nemesis had gone out for good and brought back 10 hares to feed everyone. He saw the alphess yelling at a male and just respectfully sat the food down and wet back out. The brute smiled at himself as he found some flexible limps, he looked around and saw some pine trees and weaves them into beds. He smiled at the world he had done and drug the 6 beds back to the cave and set them down as well. The brute was so worried about the others he didn't make a bed for himself. He looks at alphess and heads out yet again. His long black tail swaying. All I want to do is do my part so I don't get yelled at.[i] he muttered under his beltway and continued his work. He started working on a door to the cave to keep the wind out. He used the same concept as the beds but alot bigger.
Nemesis
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:20 am

Nemesis wrote:(Im sod tired on this posts sorry its not long)
Nemesis had gone out for good and brought back 10 hares to feed everyone. He saw the alphess yelling at a male and just respectfully sat the food down and wet back out. The brute smiled at himself as he found some flexible limps, he looked around and saw some pine trees and weaves them into beds. He smiled at the world he had done and drug the 6 beds back to the cave and set them down as well. The brute was so worried about the others he didn't make a bed for himself. He looks at alphess and heads out yet again. His long black tail swaying. All I want to do is do my part so I don't get yelled at.[i] he muttered under his beltway and continued his work. He started working on a door to the cave to keep the wind out. He used the same concept as the beds but alot bigger.

[Nemesis this is semi-realistic so wolves can't make beds]
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherokee/Breezy Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:45 am

Smiling up at the brute she nodded, "Thank you Pitch, you are very helpful." She grabbed the scruff of the smaller pup's neck and stood up careful not to toss her around and she padded out into the cold for a moment, setting Breezy down on the snow just outside the small snow den. Crawling inside herself before poking her cranium out and grabbing the pup again pulling her inside with her, curling around the small pup easily and letting the heat from her body warm the small space.

The younger fae shivered constantly throughout the whole moving process but once they were in the smaller more compact space she was a bit warmer. "T-thank you, g-g-uys." she murmured, her small incisors clacking together as she tried to talk.

[Pitch could probably try laying in front of the entrance to keep the wind out if you still want him to help]
Cherokee/Breezy
Cherokee/Breezy

Back to top Go down

Post by H0L0CAU57 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:42 pm

Holocaust made no sound apart from the whisper of fur as his grin widened. "Yes, let's throw me in the river," he snorted towards Pitch, all but ignoring Snow for the moment. "Why not?" He allowed a moment of pause before, muscles rippling powerfully under his short coat, he flung himself upwards, throwing off the alphess. The maned wolf stood, ignoring the new red on his pelt, and fixed the pack's female leader in his amber gaze. "Now, now," he barked. "Let's not squabble in front of the youngsters, hun." An amused gleam flitted through his eyes, but it was gone just as quickly as it came.
H0L0CAU57
H0L0CAU57

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Snow felt a force push her upwards and she landed calmly on her appendages. Now she was beyond pissed and lashed her banner behind her stature. "You need to know your place runt. Get him." The Arctic wolf commanded her pack with a flick of her banner as she lunged forward sinking her jaws into the maned wolf's shoulder. Then using her appendages she sank her talons wherever she could find, which included his chest, shoulder, and side. The sound of ripping flesh nearly let a smirk spread across her jaws, but she was asserting her dominance and he would need to learn his place. A venomous snarl ripped through her jaws as she began shaking her head viciously, ripping flesh and tendons as she went deeper into the brute. Her arctic fur then quickly became covered in blood, especially around her jaw line where the crimson liquid slid down her jaws. She was smaller than him, but that didn't mean she couldn't do as much damage with her bone crushing jaws.

[Wolves don't act like that so that is why Snow is attacking him. She expects a wolf to submit, no matter the rank]
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H0L0CAU57 Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:34 pm

{I understand that xD Holo, however... /shot
eee I wonder who used that attack before, Snow? 83}

Holocaust ripped himself away, his smile fading for the merest instant as he stepped back from Snow. "I don't think you want to do that," he barked, and now there was something feral in his gaze, something sharp and dangerous. The maned wolf shook out his tangled pelt, flinging blood every which way, but his head remained put. His amber gaze never left the white wolf's blue gaze.
H0L0CAU57
H0L0CAU57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum